Three Lefts Make a Right

An ongoing conversation between a conservative, right-wing, Christian woman and her liberal, turned-Jew, democrat cousin... who happens to be her best friend in the world.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Why Not 3 Rights Make a Left?

Because who the heck would want to be LEFT?

Hi, I'm Julie. Tami's at work right now, and so am I, but my boss is out of town and I had to take a break from the knitting needles.

The premise of this blog site is for Tami & I to share our opinions and thoughts with each other and with you! We welcome comments, but please no bad language, no matter how much you hate the opposing side-- this means you, Mom! (kidding!)

In the weeks and months to come we will be taking on different topics and sharing our own thoughts on them. The great thing about our relationship is, that even though I know Tami is going to Hell... yes, it's still there even if you don't believe in it... I love her anyway and am in no way feeling guilty for her decision to snub J.C. I mean, her day in court will come, no?

Love you Tami!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh boy. I can hardly wait to read your blog. You two are the best!

Now where's my treat?

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i must say that i find this site intriguing. I'll try not to cuss on it n'case any moms might be reading along.
Tammy, I am glad you're doing well.
(for a cross-over Jew) We sure do miss you at "Ebenizer"...
And Julie, well you know I miss you!!! Seriously.
I don't know how many wierdos read this type of crappola but I must say one thing that is true. My sister and my cousin are truly beautiful people.
So in closing, I just want to let you know that I'm thinking of you and praying for you ( especially you Tamster ) Mostly praying that you'll give me a ring and we can paint the town some type of color that's "off".
Love you both and keep intouch
montwolff2@yahoo.com

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, hell is not there even if you do believe in it. Neener-neener!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home