Three Lefts Make a Right

An ongoing conversation between a conservative, right-wing, Christian woman and her liberal, turned-Jew, democrat cousin... who happens to be her best friend in the world.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Good heavens, I'm blogging!

First of all, how am I going to share my opinions without the use of bad language? When I had made that New Year's resolution a couple of years ago to say the F-Word more often, my roommate said I'd have to start staying awake later so I could fit it in.


Secondly, I didn't snub JC. We just have a differing of opinion. He thinks he's the Son of God and I think that His Messiah complex is really none of my business. As for my final destination, I'll leave that to G-d. Baruch Shem!

So, Miss Julie, what topic should we eviscerate...I mean tackle first?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home