Three Lefts Make a Right

An ongoing conversation between a conservative, right-wing, Christian woman and her liberal, turned-Jew, democrat cousin... who happens to be her best friend in the world.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Have you seen this cousin?

















NAME:Tami I've-been-married-more-times-than-Julie Wolff
HEIGHT: A woman above all other women.
EYES: Beautiful hazel
SHOE SIZE: Huh?
SECRET ASPIRATION: Hosting the Emmy's
LAST BLOGGED: THIRTEEN DAYS AGO!



If you've seen or heard from my cousin please contact me at www.missingcuz.org

If milk still came in cartons I would post her picture there.

Tami, if you can read this message, COME TOWARD THE RIGHT, BABY!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HAVE NOT BEEN MARRIED MORE TIMES THEN YOU!!! Only the same number of times. My shoe size is 8-1/2 and my secret ambition is to host the Oscars. STOP SPREADING MALICIOUS GOSSIP ABOUT ME-I do that just fine on my own :)

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home