Three Lefts Make a Right

An ongoing conversation between a conservative, right-wing, Christian woman and her liberal, turned-Jew, democrat cousin... who happens to be her best friend in the world.

Monday, November 06, 2006

I'll Be Knitting My Way Back to You, Babe...


Tami, this is Julie...

Are you there baby? I miss you! But guess what? I'm moving up to the great liberal state of Washington to help balance the ratio of crazy democrats to decent republicans!

I feel it's the least I can do.

How have you been? I'm not bad. Working through My Own Personal Demons (by Mattel). I tried Demon-o-matic by Ronco, but it was whack. I didn't have what it takes for Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Demons by Kenner... I'm a pacifist.

Right now I'm sorting my Yarn Stash in preparation for the Big Move. I may not have what it takes to be a good wife, but I'm a bitchin' knitter. Does that count for anything?

So Knitta, get on the sticks and write to me!

Hogs & Quiches,

Julie K-Blooie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home