Three Lefts Make a Right

An ongoing conversation between a conservative, right-wing, Christian woman and her liberal, turned-Jew, democrat cousin... who happens to be her best friend in the world.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Confession:


I own a chihuahua.
Her name is Natalie Chihuahua. Actually that's her birth name. I can't tell you her adopted name, although she still goes by 'Natalie'.
She likes to chase squirrels and bark at much larger dogs.
She likes Tami too, but she also likes Tami's roommate.
There's no telling a dog's taste in people.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the Pooper!
Or wait...is that the name we weren't supposed to mention? You can delete this if it is...hehe.
That's a gooorgeous bag! I love it a lot...and the knitty bitty chihuahua in it.
This is all absolutely hilarious. Keep it up! I love you both!
I mean all three of you? Or four? Do I include the dog and the roomate in this??
I'm so confused!!!

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home