Three Lefts Make a Right

An ongoing conversation between a conservative, right-wing, Christian woman and her liberal, turned-Jew, democrat cousin... who happens to be her best friend in the world.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Julie Hates Blogs


Alright, before the game gets too overdone, I just had to add 'Julie hates' to the mix. Here's what I found out:

Julie hates you
Julie hates the world below
Julie hates Dr. Laura with a passion
Julie hates what she doesn't know...

wow. that even rhymes. and it's a nice short list, which means I don't really hate at all. Well, Dr. Laura is a bit difficult to listen to, but I agree with her most of the time I just wish she wasn't so rude. I hate rude people... well, that's not true, I just hate their rudeness.

I do NOT hate dirty Martinis.
Dirty Martinis are the new black... out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've realized that Dirty Martinis are my favorite PMS drink - so briny!

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know Midol is actually made from Dirty Martinis? That's why Midol helps Before, During, AND After!

Of course DM's are a lot more fun. You can pretend the olives are the heads of all the men who've ever screwed you over and bite them all into little pieces and watch the pimentos ooze out.

Oops. I mean, they're such a Happy Drink!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home