Three Lefts Make a Right

An ongoing conversation between a conservative, right-wing, Christian woman and her liberal, turned-Jew, democrat cousin... who happens to be her best friend in the world.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Julie Wants to go Clubbing?

Hey, I like seals... I would never go clubbing!

But a few other things Julie "wants":

Julie wants to fall in love
Julie wants to meet 15 people
Julie wants to do 8 things (Julie seems hung up on numbers)
Julie wants Jean killed (sorry Jean, but you can't tell me you didn't expect this)
Julie wants to return to her roots
Julie wants out
Julie wants to be a mathematics teacher... (ah, there's the numbers thing again)
and my personal favorite:
Julie wants me to flip the bird this way!

This wanting, this needing... it's so needy and wanting! Wow. I really feel... needy. And wanting.
Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home