Three Lefts Make a Right

An ongoing conversation between a conservative, right-wing, Christian woman and her liberal, turned-Jew, democrat cousin... who happens to be her best friend in the world.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Tami wants to gather

So, I played the "Needs" game and found out what Tami needs. Then I realized that it can't all be about necessity, but should also be about desire. The following is what Tami wants (according to goggle):

Tami wants to talk again.
Tami wants to do 29 things.
Tami wants to play quarterback for the high school football team.
Tami wants you to join her church.
Tami wants a copy of "Donkey Riding".
Tami wants to do a girls' night out.

Julie, let's do a girls' night out. I WANT it!! See you at The Chapel after work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the twist on it... let me give it a try and see what Julie WANTS!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home