Three Lefts Make a Right

An ongoing conversation between a conservative, right-wing, Christian woman and her liberal, turned-Jew, democrat cousin... who happens to be her best friend in the world.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Julie Needs to Work on Her Parenting...

Huh?
Have you ever played that Google game? Type your name followed by the word 'needs' and see what comes up.

Here are my favorites:
Julie needs complete access to the hallway
Julie needs to show off her womanly frame
Julie needs to go for cotton styles
Julie needs to bite the bullet
Julie needs to get out in the fresh Eire
Julie needs items 4 garage sale

I had no idea I was so needy.

Give it a try. Find YOUR deepest needs!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is awesome - I've never heard of this game. Here are my needs:
Tami needs to talk to people fairly often.
Tami needs a tall reflective can with small lumps.
Tami needs help, let us pray that she receives it.
Tami needs a mommy.
Help pay for the drugs Tami needs.
Tami needs to keep plugging along.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you made that part about helping pay for the drugs you need.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made none of these up. I'm telling you, the Tami's of the world need medication - and they need help paying for it. So gimme me some cash and some vicodin and no one gets hurt!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home